- Quality Assurance
- Authorization to conduct studies
- Analysis of application
Analysis of application
- Having received the application and the documents on the establishment of the institution (a legal entity must be established and registered in Lithuania; more detailed information can be found on the website of the Centre of Registers), Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to the State Security Department with a request to present conclusions whether or not the planned activities pose a threat to national security.
- Having received the conclusion of the State Security Department and Centre for Quality Assesment in Higher Education, in no longer than 7 months Ministry of Education and Science shall consider the application and process the submitted documents. The application shall be considered according to the procedure set by the Government.
- Centre for Quality Assesment in Higher Education shall submit the conclusions to the applicant and the Ministry of Education and Science.
- The Ministry of Education and Science shall decide to grant/refuse the authorisation and shall inform the applicant.
- The Ministry of Education and Science informs the applicant and grants the authorisation.