The Steering Committee of the European Students' Union (ESU) Student Experts' Pool is calling for new student members for the membership period 2022/2023.
Benefits of being a member of the QA Pool:
- learning about European higher education;
- involvement in quality assurance processes at a programme, institutional, national and international levels (e.g. evaluations of institutions and quality assurance agencies);
- possibility to participate in quality assurance governing bodies such as those of quality assurance agencies;
- receiving regular updates about the newest developments in the field of quality assurance;
- opportunities to attend external quality assurance events;
- possibilities for networking with other people interested in the topic of quality assurance;
- opportunities to participate in specially designed pieces of training for experts;
- opportunities to develop transferable skills, such as communication skills, peer assessment, etc.
Also, if you are looking for international student reviewers with expertise in the field of Higher Education Quality Assurance feel free to contact ESU at any time and they will search for suitable pool members.
Please take note of their new brochure, which can be found here.